Every summer, visitors will prefer to choose cool places and have many entertainment areas. And Nha Trang is the best choice. With beaches stretching on white sand, entertainment areas with a wonderful climate … No one can resist the attraction of “East Sea pearl”. Let nhatrangcarrental.com discover Nha Trang with this article “Nha Trang travel guide book from A – Z for everyone.”
The best time to travel to Nha Trang
Nha Trang is located in the South Central region, so it also characterized by the coastal weather: cool summers and cold winters. The temperature is also very pleasant, ranging from 30 – 34 degrees in summer only. It is extremely convenient for vacation and travel.
Let’s visit Nha Trang around March to September in every year. Because this time when the weather is sunny and warm, especially middle of the summer in July, the sun is not too hot. It is very suitable for going to the beach and playing in the entertainment area. Moreover, you can walk and sit on the coffee shops, enjoy the sea view and the breeze of the sea with the salt flavors of the coastal city of Nha Trang. There is no better than taking pictures together and relaxing with loved ones!
But please be aware of peak high, maybe hotels and motels will be in a state out of rooms. Therefore, you should arrange your work and reasonable time to buy train / plane tickets, reserve hotel rooms for the most preferential price. Besides, it also saves time to find a hotel when you come to Nha Trang. But if you can only go by the end of the year, around October – February next year, be careful with rain. Don’t forget to bring yourself with raincoats or umbrellas, just in case it suddenly rains.
How to get to Nha Trang
There is a lot of ways to get to this beautiful coastal city. But everyone has different preferences and financial conditions. So each person will have their different choices. There is no problem, nhatrangcarrental.com will guide you through some of the most popular and convenient when traveling to Nha Trang:
- Airplane: major airlines in Viet Nam such as Vietnam Airline, Jetstar Pacific Airline, Vietjet Air always have routes from the city you live to Cam Ranh airport with the average fare from 400,000 VND – 1,450,000 VND / way, and 700,000 VND – 1,550,000 VND / round trip. Flight time from Ha noi to Nha Trang is only about 2 hours if there is unexpected incident. Going from Ho Chi Minh City will be faster. However, if you have anticipated the travel route, find cheap tickets early to get a cheap price. Therefore, you should contact the airlines to provide more details about fares and times.
- Train: Besides normal railway lines, there are also 5 star quality train lines. With the number SNT2, the train has a spacious and modern space, but the cost is not too expensive. And from 10/01/2018, there will also be 6 more advanced North – South SE4 trains put into operation. Or if you want to go cheaper, there are NH1 and NH2 trips going to Nha Trang – Da Nang – Hue. You can consult more schedules and fares on Vietnam Railways Corporation’s website for more details.
- Passenger cars: this is a vehicle that almost every city provides services. You should choose a car bed, so it is very relaxing and comfortable for the travel time. There are many big and reputable carmakers such as Mai Linh, The Sinh Tourist, Phuong Trang … It always ready to serve, the fare ranges from 300,000 VND to 450,000 VND / person.
- Travel car: on this vehicle, you will have two choices, rent a car and drive with everyone if you know how to drive a car. Otherwise, nhatrangcarrental.com will be an extremely safe and reputable service in the field of car hire in the Central region. With a high quality car range from 4 to 45 seats, accompanied by a well-trained driver team, we are committed to bringing you an attractive ride. Please contact us directly to hotline (+84) 916510201 or follow us on website to be best service.
- Motorbikes: Besides the above vehicles, motorcycles are also an interesting choice, if you are a healthy person, have a passion for traveling and look at the hidden beauty of the Vietnamese region. As the most popular means of transport, you can go on, stop or rest in anywhere you like and experience the roads, but remember to bring your friends along to ensure safely.
Hotels and resorts in Nha Trang
A beach tourism city like Nha Trang will probably have a lot of diverse hotel and resort services. From budget to luxury, from low price to luxury, all are available. Especially, in Nha Trang, there are more types of Capsule hotels and dorm rooms. These two types are provided and catered to travelers traveling alone or in groups. Dorm only costs from 70,000 VND / person only. You will share a room with another 6-7 people, each person with a bed. This Dorm service is very popular with many young people. Because many people also think that there is only a place to sleep at night. Here, nhatrangcarrental.com would like to introduce to you some famous hotels and resorts in Nha Trang:
Hotels in Nha Trang
- InterContinental Nha Trang: No. 32 – 34 Tran Phustreet, Nha Trang.
- Champa Island Nha Trang: No. 304 street 2/4, VinhPhuoc ward, Nha Trang.
- Hoang Son Hotel: No. 11 Tue Tinh Street, Nha Trang.
- LegendSea Hotel: No. 11 Biet Thu Street, Nha Trang.
- Liberty Central Nha Trang Hotel: 9 Biet Thu Street, Nha Trang.
- Havana Nha Trang Hotel: 38 Tran Phustreet, Nha Trang.
- TriStar Hotel: 3D Ly TuTrongstreet, LocTho ward, Nha Trang.
- Sheraton Hotel & Spa: 26 – 28 Tran Phustreet, Nha Trang.
- Rokasa Hotel: 107A Nguyen ThienThuatstreet, Nha Trang.
- The Summer Hotel: 34 C-D Nguyen ThienThuatstreet, Nha Trang.
Resorts in Nha Trang
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay: Hon Tre Island, Nha Trang.
- Diamond Bay Resort & Spa: Nguyen Tat Thanh Boulevard, Phuoc Ha, Phuoc Dong, Nha Trang villages.
- Dessole Beach Resort: Km No.11, Nguyen Tat Thanh, Nha Trang.
- Evason Ana Mandara: beach Tran Phu, Nha Trang.
- The Anam: Long coast, north of Cam Ranh peninsula, Nha Trang.
- Whale Resort: 2 Me Linh, Nha Trang.
- Cham Oasis Nha Trang – Resort Condotel: 304 street 2/4, VinhPhuoc ward, Nha Trang.
- Mia Resort: Cam Hai Dong commune, Cam Lam district, Nha Trang.
Means of transportation to visit Nha Trang
Motorbikes, taxis, buses are the most popular vehicles anywhere. If you are a dynamic young person, you should rent a motorbike for being convenient, and you can own your journey. If you are not familiar with the road or traveling in groups or families with children and the elderly, you should hire a taxi, travel car to transfer from the airport to the hotel. However, the price of a taxi here ranges from 250,000 VND – 350,000 VND, for a distance of 35km from Cam Ranh airport to Nha Trang city center, so you have to cost a lot of money.
Why don’t you choose travel cars? They are also the best choice for safety and affordable price. All needs of picking you up at the airport, railway station to the tourist destinations of Nha Trang, hotels, restaurants … are served quickly and thoughtfully. With many forms such as self – driving car rental or driver.Or daily rental, according to the available schedule or the schedule suggested by the car, you can take the initiative in your trip.
Nhatrangcarrental.com is a prestigious and professional address for Central of Vietnam car rental. Our pleasure is to be satisfied your interests and help you feel comfortable and enjoyable when watching Nha Trang beautiful scenery
Tourist destinations in Nha Trang
With a coastal city like Nha Trang, there will be many places for entertainment and photography with the sea. Immerse yourself in the morning sunshine and whispering waves, everyone wants to visit and walk around the city to enjoy. Here, nhatrangcarrental.com would like to introduce to you some famous tourist places in Nha Trang.
Vinpearl Land Nha Trang
Vinpearl Land Nha Trang is an artificial tourist area, built by Vin Group. It is located on Hon Tre Island, with an area of more than 200,000m2, this is the largest island in Nha Trang. Vinpearl Land Nha Trang is the first priority of tourists coming here, so it is the most beautiful paradise and entertainment area in Viet Nam. It is very famous for many adventure games but equally interesting. Every year until the summer, this place attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists to visit. There is no wonderful when just be entertained, have just been rested, bathed.
Vinpearl Resort is also located right here. You can have fun at Vinpearl Land and then to Vinpearl Resort to relax. Especially, if you stay at Vinpearl Resort, you will get free entrance ticket at Vinpearl Land. With exciting games such as bungee jumping, swinging, free fall tower, roller coaster, 1000m slide, 3-way swing … Is divided into 5 main areas, You will surely feel excited. Vinpearl Land Nha Trang is also recognized by Vietnam Tourism Association as the most attractive entertainment area in Vietnam.
Hon Tam Island
It is located 7 km from Nha Trang city in the southeast. With an area of 120 hectares, standing on Hon Tam Island you can see the whole city of Nha Trang and Cam Ranh peninsula from the far. Currently, Hon Tam Island has been exploited and built, becoming a luxury resort for tourists.
The resort here is aimed at a high income customer flow. In addition to the wonderful beaches, this place also attracts visitors by exploring the ocean by glass bottom boat. Comes with a scuba diving service to enjoy beautiful coral reefs.
Hon Mun Island
Reffering to fascinating sight to visitors, Hon Mun Island is the most prominent. Regarded as a wonderful beauty, it is also home to the most diverse marine ecosystem in Vietnam, recognized by the World Wildlife Fund (WFF). Arriving at Hon Mun, you will be immersed in the blue water with outstanding activities such as floating bar, coral discovery ….
Hon Chong Island
Hon Chong Island impresses visitors with a natural beauty. Made up of large stone layers overlapping. Hon Chong Island is in harmony heaven and earth. Perhaps, this place originated from the tide invasion on the island.
In the island there is a legend about the boy who fisherman watching the fairies, so that is called Hon Chong. Tourists come here every morning to take a walk on the coastlines to watch the sunset and sunrise. Each charming line of Hon Chong Island will imprint in your mind.
Institute of Oceanography
This is a place visited by many tourists who have a passion for the ocean. Many of Vietnam’s best specimens are preserved in Nha Trang Institute of Oceanography. Institute of Oceanography was built by the French since 1923, until 1952, they handed over to the Vietnamese people for management. In total, there are more than 20,000 specimens of more than 40,000 marine creatures and other creatures.
Institute of Oceanography is located at 1Cau Da, located far from the center of Nha Trang city about 6km to the southeast. The Oceanography Institute is divided into 3 main houses: living area, display area of specimens and artificial reefs. With more than 80 years of operation, the Institute has contributed a lot to the Oceanography industry at home and abroad. Most especially, visitors will see firsthand the giant whale skeleton with a length of 26m and 3m high, 48 vertebrae completely restored.
As a historical site in Nha Trang, you can not miss the Ponagar tower. Being built on VIII century to the 13th century of the Hindu period, Ponagar tower was a wonder of the largest Cham Pa culture in the Central region. It is located on a high hill 50m above sea level, at the mouth of Cai River, 30km from Nha Trang city center in the North.
With sophisticated lines of architecture, and a cultural space with the essence of Cham Pa. It promises to be one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nha Trang.
The best time for you to visit here is in lunar March, this is a chance to participate in the festivals that take place at Ba Ponagar tower. The festival aims to promote and introduce to the public the beauty of Cham Pa culture. Besides, the festival is also classified as one of 16 national festivals.
Cam Ranh Bay
Being the most beautiful bays in Viet Nam, famous at domestic and abroad. It is not exaggerated when Cam Ranh Bay is chosen by many tourists as the place to visit when traveling to Nha Trang.
If you depart from Nha Trang city center, going for 60km is already there. Cam Ranh Bay owns a variety of islands with many sizes. Some islands such as Binh Hung island and Binh Ba island can be mentioned … But please pay attention a bit, Binh Ba Island is a military island so you should not lead foreigners to there.
Dam Market – Nha Trang market
Dam Market is a famous market in NhaTrang, visitors often come to shop for souvenirs and snacks. As a true name, it used to be a big lagoon in the past, then it was chosen as the place to build the market. Dam Market is a central market of Nha Trang people, there are many items such as clothes, shoes, souvenirs, daily life items, food and drink, cosmetics, etc.
Nha Trang beaches and bays
Bays in Nha Trang has a width of about 500 km2, no big waves and is quite windy. Created by the water flowing from the Cai River, the bay lies between two crescent beaches, a fine white sand beach of 6.7km long. It gathers a lot of beautiful beaches and good service quality. Besides swimming, there are also activities such as water motorbike rides, parachute diving, coral diving … Especially, with scuba diving sports, visitors will be immersed in the world of the sea animals. With hundreds of species of marine plants and animals blooming on the ocean floor. Please contact nhatrangcarrental.com for advice.
Surely everyone has heard through Sanest KhanhHoa? Because in Nha Trang, there is Yen island, which is the residence of the Yen bird. This is the largest place of Yen Yen exploitation in Vietnam. Because the value of the nest is very high in economics, the protection and management of the island is extremely strict.
All activities taking place on the island are under the authority of KhanhHoa Nest Salanganes State Limited Company. Therefore, visitors cannot arbitrarily board this island. If you want to come, you must follow available and approved tours by the company.
What to eat when traveling to Nha Trang?
After a day of visiting here, you must have lost your energy and wanted to “recharge” your energy with a delicious and delicious meal. Nha Trang cuisine is a part of culture, reflecting the lives of local people. Understanding that, nhatrangcarrental.com would like to send you some interesting dishes when traveling to Nha Trang.
“Bún Chả cá, Bún Sứa”
It is the first dish that nhatrangcarrental.com introduced in the travel guide book in Nha Trang, because this is the dish that tourists like most. The reason for this is because the vermicelli here is very long and slender, and it has a toughness. And Not yet, “chả cá” is made from the fish, the most delicious mackerel and sardines of the coastal city of Nha Trang. The broth is clear, made from fish head and pork bone to create a sweet taste for the dish.
Bún Sứa is also a strange dish for many people. With a strong flavor, the broth is simmered from fish served with each piece of jellyfish. Serve with fresh onion, chili, herbs and “chảcá”. Everything is combined in a quintessential, perfect way so that diners cannot forget the cool and charming flavor of the Bún Sứa in Nha Trang.
Nhatrangcarrental.com would like to suggest a few delicious shops:
- Duc fish noodle restaurant: B8 Phan Boi Chau street
- NinhHoa fish noodle shop: 2 Lan Ong street
- Cay Bang NinhHoa vermicelli restaurant: 6 Han Thuyen street
- Doc Liep vermicelli noodle shop: Yersin, Ba Trieu crossroads
- Nguyen Loan fish noodle restaurant: 123 Ngo Gia Tustreet
“Nhum” is a product that looks spherical, has many spines. Called with other names such as sea urchins and spikes.Fishermen catch “Nhum” from the sea, use knife to cut, cut the stomach and scrape the meat out of the shell. Nhum’s meat is usually in the zone, from 6 to 7 zones like orange, pinkish white. This dish is favored by many people because of its fat, soft, easy-to-eat and delicious taste.
Travel to Nha Trang, must try the dish of Nhum nướng. “Nhum” are marinated, ripe and add an egg. Then grill on a charcoal stove until cooked. Eat a delicious piece of food, forget the way. Write down the notebook right away when you visit Nha Trang
Nhatrangcarrental.com also suggests some delicious seafood shops
- QuanHoa Bien: North of Tran Phubridge
- Windy Sea Restaurant: North of Tran Phubridge
- Quan Duong: Ngo ThoiNhiemstreet with Le Dai Hanh street
- Seafood restaurant No. 6 Ngo Sy Lien street
- Bo Ke Restaurant: 42B Cu Lao Trungstreet
In Nha Trang, Can Cake has emerged as a simple dish of taste. Can Cake is made from rice flour, then put on cooked mold. Adding a bit of eggs, sauce, and a piece of mango. In one dish, there are many flavors and blends. “Can Cake” must be baked with onion fat. Depending on the taste of the customers, the shops usually have chives, beef cake, egg or egg cake …
Nhatrangcarrental.com is also suggests some delicious restaurants
- Can Cake 165 Nguyen Trai street, open from 15h – 21h.
- Can Cake 151 Hoang Van Thu street, open from 6:00 – 9:00
- Can Cake 2 – 4 st street open from 18h – 23h
- Lady Tu Can Cake : opposite the Ba tower at the foot of Xom Bong bridge, 18h – 23h
Traveling to Nha Trang, please try to arrange time to experience all that nhatrangcarrental.com has introduced to you through the travel guide book in Nha Trang. For more specific advice on Nha Trang travel schedule, Nha Trang cheap car rental and Nha Trang tourist destinations, call hotline Ms Katharine: (+84) 91 651 02 01 – (+84) 34 797 67 89 immediately to be attentive and dedicated in the trip visit Nha Trang completely. Hopefully, NHA TRANG TRAVEL GUIDE BOOK FROM A – Z FOR EVERYONE will help you have a nice trip.
Wish you and your family a happy journey and memorable experiences in Nha Trang.
Kha Tran Car Rental
For more information and booking, please send your inquiries at: